Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Target Dollar Bin + Pinterest + Freebie = Cute Goodie Bags!


So I found myself back at Target today. I wasn't going to stop at the dollar bins, but they are located at the front of the store and I just couldn't look away. I found goodie bags that look like notebook paper and snatched them up right away.  Earlier, I found a back-to-school freebie on Pinterest and knew that the kraft tags would be perfect for the cute button clip art included in this download.  As soon as I got home, I started printing and cutting and glueing and this is what happened!


 I am going to use these tags with the "notebook paper" goodie bags to hold these cute apple pretzels that I also discovered on Pinterest.  

Back to School Pretzel Apples  |  {Make Bake Celebrate}


These will be a fun treat at open house...
I'm just saying!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment