Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!


      It's been a while, almost two years, since I have posted regularly on this blog.  Many things, this blog being one of them, came to a screeching halt when I began graduate school.  But now I am happy and proud to say that I have completed graduate school and have earned a masters in reading from Appalachian State University, Boone, NC.  It was an amazing journey!  I am excited to implement all of the amazing strategies and that I learned and collected in graduate school.  I am also excited to share all of these things with you.

     My first graders finished school on June 12 and this is my first week of summer vacation which means it's time to hit the dollar bins at Target!  I went early this morning and was not disappointed.


     I love the clips!  (top left) I plan on gluing magnets to the back of each clip and use them on my white board for displaying anchor charts.  And what about this mini-school house chalk board?!? (top right)  I will definitely use this for open house, stations, word or math problem of the day...the possibilities are endless!! I like the simple black and white design of these name plates. (bottom left)  The labels are dry-erase! I bought lots of these.  I will be using them all over my room.

     As you can see, it was a successful shopping trip and only the beginning of back to school shopping...I'm just saying!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment