Monday, July 1, 2013

Coincidence? ...I Think Not!


          



I was browsing on Pinterest for back to school ideas when I came across a pin from "What Happens in 2nd." It was a picture of a "Jitter Juice" stand. 
I used, First Day Jitters, by Julie Danningburg last year on the first day, so I clicked on the pin to have a look. There was also a link to Babbling Abby's, "Fun With Firsties!" unit which has many activities to use with this book.

Okay, fast forward 2 hours....I walk through the front doors of Michael's Crafts, and the first thing I see--ON CLEARANCE!--is this do-it-yourself lemonade stand. I so bought it!!! All it needs a few decorative alterations. I will post a picture of the finished product soon--A Jitter Juice Stand for the first day of school.  I love it when things come together! I'm just saying...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment