Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Classroom Shopping




What does a teacher do on a rainy summer day? Go shopping for classroom things, of course!  While grocery shopping at Wal Mart, I found these wonderful chevron paper products. Not sure what I am going to do with these cute table toppers but I am sure I will think of something! 



I took a short road trip with my bestie, who teaches second grade, to Garden Ridge. She saw on pinterest that a lot of teachers found their classroom rugs there.  We hit the jackpot!  Of course, the rug I wanted was on the bottom of a pile of about 25-30 rugs. Thank goodness our husbands came along. We couldn't have done it without them!  I can't wait to see this rug in my classroom. I'm just saying...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW - You have some seriously awesome finds!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I also graduated from McNeese and teach right here in Lake Charles. So awesome to find another local blogger! :)
    Erin
    I'm Lovin Lit

    ReplyDelete