Thursday, August 1, 2013

Apples for the Students



I started setting up my classroom today. I brought along my husband and two sons to help. We arranged furniture, put up new bulletin board paper/borders, and did a whole lot of dusting! My brain was in still in school mode when I got home so I got busy and made these apple place cards for open house. The chevron apples are a freebie from the Hazel Owl Graphics on TpT.  I purchased the chalkboard journal tags from Erin Bradley Designs on Etsy. I printed, cut, and laminated the apples. The erasers came in a 6-pack from Dollar Tree. I used an X-Acto knife to cut across the center of the eraser. The apple slid right in! I don't have a class roster yet, so I used my boys' names for the "prototypes." I hope I get that class roster soon! I'm just saying...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment